Friday, June 17, 2011

Danske

This just in...I interrupt our regularly scheduled non-posting to bring you a post about how I won't be posting for a few days (is your head spinning? This is very meta), as I am traveling to Denmark to meet up with a large contingent of the west coast Lees.

 
My mom, grandmother, two aunts and a cousin are all flying into Copenhagen this morning, as part of a grant my mom received in the fall. I would like to know what grant organization she is working with, as I think it would be beneficial for me to go to Ibiza.

Anyway, I'm headed to the airport in a few minutes, and pretty soon I will be in the land of Hans Christian Anderson and...um...danish and....ahhhhh....

Ok, you know what? That is for me to know and you to find out, when I get back and after I know what there is to find out (META). Wish me luck; hopefully I won't end up murdering my uncle/step-father/mother/father figure butler (Shakespeare humor = lolz).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment