Tuesday, December 7, 2010

True stories.

So, I am about 50 hours away from turning in my essays and letting the academic chips fall where they may. I am no longer capable of coherency. I am bereft of coherency. Therefore, and for your reading pleasure, some disjointed observations and occurences from the day:

1) When I woke up this morning, the weather program I use said that it was 7° and I had to check to make sure that the program hadn't accidentally switched over to celcius during the night. It hadn't.

2) Instead of doing any work today, I read lists of the best slasher movies of all time and took a four hour nap. This is ironic (or at best, unwise) considering that the top slasher movie was considered to be Nightmare on Elm Street.

3) I have rediscovered mayonaise in a very big way.

4) I met some friends at a pub for dinner tonight, where we were accosted by a very drunk, Scottish wannabe-Rod Stewart. He called himself "Capable Kenny" (to distinguish himself from his brother, Perfect Paul) and he insisted on speaking in "Shakespearian" English by adding -th to the end of every word. He also bit me.

5) All I want to do is hand in my papers, find some peppermint Schnapps, buy a hot cocoa and engage in some drunk touristy Christmas shopping. 50 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment