Thursday, November 25, 2010

First time for everything

Today marks my first ever orphan Thanksgiving. I am feeling just a little bit sorry for myself, even though I had a very enjoyable evening, full of friends and scalloped potatoes.



Still, I am drunk on self-pity and mulled wine, and this post must needs be short and full of misty sighs. I miss my family tonight.

Also, if you Google "orphan Thanksgiving," you get this:


More than once.

Please, faithful readers, pour out some gravy for your intrepid blogger, so far from home.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you couldn't be in Philly for a Thanksgiving dinner, but Wow! Scotland. Congrats! Bill's been there and said it was his favorite place of all the European countries he visited while on tour with one of his clients. Your Dad sent me your blog at my request.

    ReplyDelete