Sunday, September 26, 2010

...Cause it's pretty

I accomplished very little today. I wanted to go to Arthur's Seat but...somehow it didn't happen. I blame leprechans.

Anyway, as per usual I ended up wandering around town on my own for several hours. During said wandering I explored the Princes Street Gardens, which are quite lovely:




The Latin on the seal translates to "No one can harm me unpunished" and it's been used in several different Scottish regiments and chivalric orders. I think it's a pretty good motto regardless of who you are, but I might choose to translate it as "Don't even, bitch."

Other than that, not much going on, this lazy Sunday. Now that my antibiotics are done I'm trying to convince people to go to the pub down the road for a pint and, wouldn't you know it, they are all doing the reading they put off while they were getting snookered all last week. Jeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment