Saturday, September 25, 2010

LOOKIT WHAT I GOT

Katie Hart does not wait for packages to come to her. No, my friends, she goes to the packages. I'm kinda like Mohammed that way. I got up at six this morning--SIX--to take a bus out to the parcel depot where my mythical package was being held. Maybe it's a holdover from crew, but I like being up early, before the streets fill up with people.



Those depot goons didn't even know what hit them. I was there when they opened, got my package, back on the bus and home by 10am. And here it is!




The contents: one set of fleecy sheets, one duvet cover, CANDY, and various hooks and room organizers, all as itemized for customs (which, my mother will be glad to hear, did not eat my sweeties).



THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to my parents for sending everything to me! See how much better my room looks? Now it's like an army barracks instead of a prison cell. Movin' on up!



Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I like how you still have the default desktop picture on your computer.

    Also, it looks like your desk lamp has buck teeth in this picture. Ha!

    ReplyDelete